I’ve used lemons to successfully clean both the microwave and the oven.
Before & after✨
- Roll a lemon🍋 on the counter a couple of times.
- Cut the lemon in half and put it in a microwave safe bowl of water.
- Microwave for 1.5 – 2 minutes.
- Dip a cotton cloth in the water (you may need to wait a little bit for it to cool down to a temperature you can handle) and wipe! The hotter you can stand the quicker and easier the cleaning.
- As long as you don’t get lemon pulp on the cloth and you’re just dabbing in the water there’s no residue.
- Compost the lemon!
- Wash the cotton cloth with your laundry!